Govt CBSE 10th Class Result 2016 on May Check at cbseresults.nic.in: CBSE 10th Results 2016 School Wise published on may candidates who are successfully completed there CBSE Secondary School Examination (Class X) they can download CBSE 10th Result 2016 in official website only www.cbse.results-nic.in or http://www.cbse.nic.in/.
Central Board of Secondary Education in Class 10th conducting exams on March 2016 in all over india at various sates more over laks of students are completed there preparation so now ready to write the cbse exams 2016. Here the updates as some websites are given information cbse 10th class result 2016 date on may weeks, So students can check cbse 10th class result 2016 online subject wise marks in schools.
CBSE Class X Compartmental Exam 2016:
After completed the CBSE annual exams in a weeks of gap Compartmental examination information like time table, dates, hall ticker and results will be announced on cbse website.
How to Download CBSE 10th Results 2016 School Wise:
Candidate should log on only official website
Then Enter your Roll Number along with Enter Date of Birth ( ( Type DOB in dd/mm/yyyy format or Click icon ) Which CBSE given the Admit card.
Now Click the Submit Button simple cbse result 2016 will be display on your scree.
Here you can cbse 10th class result search by name Region Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh(HP), Jammu and Kashmir(J&K), Jharkhand, Government jobs in Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh( Govt jobs in MP), Sikkim, Tamil Nadu (TN), Telangana Govt Jobs Tripura, Uttar Pradesh Sarkari Naukri In UP , Nagaland, Odisha, Govt jobs in Punjab, Govt jobs in Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, West Bengal (WB).
Direct Link To download CBSE Board 10th Results 2016 - Coming Soon
How to download Duplicate Certificate or Migration from CBSE online:
Here lots of students are applying for duplicate documents and Migration Certificate form CBSE Duplicate Passing Certificate / Duplicate Marks Statement..
1. Applicants should use separate form for each certificate. If necessary typed/Photostat application form may be used.
2. Candidate applying for duplicate documents and Migration Certificate upto Examination of 2001 may send application along with fee to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer, (Rajasthan). All payments be made in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Ajmer and mode of payment shall be IPO / Bank Draft only. Those applying personally at Ajmer Office may deposit fee in cash also.
3. Triplicate copy or of further copies of qualifying certificates shall not be issued unless the Controller of Examinations is further satisfied by some documentary evidence that the duplicate copy has also been actually lost / destroyed.
4. In case the fee is remitted by crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft, it must be drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, payable at the concerned Regional Office.
5. Fees prescribed for various certificates are as follows (DOCUMENTS WILL BE RECEIVED AFTER 15 DAYS ( EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS)
For duplicate copy of a certificate Rs.100.00
For a migration Certificate Rs.100.00
For certificate of Date of Birth Rs.100.00
For a Provisional Certificate Rs.100.00
For duplicate copy of Statement of Marks Rs.100.00
6 If certificate is required after two days (excluding holidays) an urgent fees of Rs.100.00 extra may be remitted. If the certificate is required by post an extra amount of Rs. 25.00 may also be remitted. (Rs. 35/- for outstation candidates)
7 In case the document is not collected by the applicant within three months from the date of depositing the fees, it will be cancelled and the candidate will have to apply afresh in case he needs the same.
8. The certificate will ordinarily be issued after two weeks (excluding holidays) from the date of receipt of the application from and the fee, provided the application form is found complete in all respects.
9.Migration certificate is issued only to those candidates who have passed an examination of the Board or to those who have been placed in compartment in order to enable them to seek admission for a further course of study. The failed candidates should not apply for migration certificate and Provisional Certificate. Please also mention previous year's Roll No. if passed in second chance compartment examination for Provisional Certificate
10.All certificates for Delhi Region will be delivered on the production of receipt issued by the Board between 3 to 5 PM only (excluding holidays). The fee from candidates of Delhi Region for 2003 and onwards examinations can be deposited between 9.15 AM to 1.15 PM on every working day at Syndicate Bank, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
11. The students of Chennai Region who have passed examination in 1991 or later should apply to Chennai Regional office only for obtaining duplicate documents.
CBSE Contact Address Regional Offices:
Central Board of Secondary Education, PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.NCT of Delhi, Foreign Schools. Tel:91-11-22239177-80. Fax: 91-11-22248990.
Note: This is the information giving you who are downloading for this results in india they can kindly check the official website only because the reason of we are providing just web service information in case any other changes like Original mark sheets, memos, results, score etc.. we are not responsibility.